HOLIDAY CRUISE - DECEMBER 2nd, 2018
It's that wonderful time of year again for the Annual Seafair sponsored Holiday Cruise!
We are very excited and can’t wait to see you all there. Below you will find all the important information for Bus Transportation for Registered Participants.
As well, at the bottom of this page you can download all of the necessary forms needed for completion to attend this Holiday Cruise.
- If you are catching the shuttle in Everett at Fluke Corporation (9028 Evergreen Way Everett, WA 98204), please arrive by 1:15pm. Buses will begin loading at 1:15pm and depart 1:30pm.
- If you are catching the shuttle in Lynnwood (19800 44th Ave W Lynnwood, WA 98036), please arrive at 1:30pm. Buses will begin boarding at 1:30pm and leaving by 1:45pm.
If you are not able to keep your reservation, please call 425-405-3401 and leave a message for Janet Bruckshen.
A couple of important reminders about the cruise:
- The cruise will still take place in the event of rain or snow. On occasions where there are heavy winds, the boats may elect to abbreviate time out in the water or move everyone to the Yacht Club for the festivities.
- All individuals must wear a life jacket on the boat as well as while waiting on the dock to and from the boat. If anyone refuses to wear one they will need to wait on the bus with a chaperone.
- It is important to dress for the weather. Layered clothing is a good idea since it can get warm on the boats but very cold at other times.
- Dinner is not provided on the boat, however, occasionally there are light snacks available. It’s a good idea for people to eat before they go.
- The minimum age for guests is 12 years old.
- Please make sure the chaperone’s name is included in the registration process.
If you are interested in volunteering at the holiday cruise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.